Friday, 23 January 2009

'Internet Detective' tutorial

Welcome everyone,
In this post I would like to share my opinion and what I have learnt from 'Internet Detective' tutorial. I must admit it was really very interesting and very useful for someone, like me, who didn't know much about the tricks on how to use the Internet in finding reliable sources. Everything was explained in detail. Examples were very clear and easy to remember. In case of any doubts regarding the Internet I will always get back to this tutorial. Now, my searching skills became more develop and I feel more confident about it. Thanks to that tutorial, I know how to check if the website is a reliable source and if I can use it for my essay. Now, I know on what I have to pay my attention and what details on the website are important. I really can recommend this tutorial. Thanks to it, my online searching has become more clearly and I am able to understand more about it, which is very beneficial for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment