I was born in Poland in 1983. Since I remember, was always fascinated with foreign languages. I was around 7 or 8 years old when I started my firts English classes. Despite being so young, barely could speak or write in my mother language, I enjoyed learning English more than anything else. Believe me or not, I can still remember first words I was thought. I know, must be surprising for you. During the primary and the secondary schools, I was mainly focused on English language. It was something I really enjoyed doing. That was one of the main reasons why I choose to study English as a foreign language as my subject, at the University.
After a while, I decided to came to London. You ask 'why?' That is a very good question, must confess. I always wanted to go to the country where English is the main language, simply to try my knowledge, get some experience in life, see if can handle all the small and big problems by myself, far from my family. Of course it was very difficult at the begining, I suppose for everyone. Time runs very fast, as you all know. I have been living in London for the past 4 years. Still enjoying it, believe it or not. I have decided to improve my skills, knowledge to do something I can be proud of in the nearest future. I applied to the University, in London, if anyone doubts where. What subject? Applied translation. English - Polish, of course.
As you may have noticed, I am very friendly, helpful, reliable, and open-minded person, that is just in a few words.
Wednesday, 7 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment